Wednesday 5 November 2014

Freedom of Information

Just got the letter stating that our request for information (FOI) is ready for pickup and we have hope that it will shed some information about my funding and Community Living B.C.
        
This is mostly about money because the money was taken away from me without asking and that means disrespect to me by the Ministry..

As I am one of the 80, I do not want any of us to have the fear of having equipment denied or semi-denied or taken away from us ever again. My manual and electric chair were difficult to get. There is always that fear that something will be taken away.  The silver lining is that there are so many new people like Alisdair and RICHARD on our side (SEE BRAINSTORMING  BELOW)- this will have a positive role on the negative past of the 80).


It was discovered that the information we needed was not in the first 1000 pages out of CLBC on the FOI.  We have re-submitted directly to the Ministry this time rather than CLBC in the hopes that the information we want is in there.  So, we wait............(with positive thoughts)

No comments:

Post a Comment